- An interactive robot that anyone can make. It is the perfect kit for beginners and starters.
- The basic and most simple version of Otto to start to build your very first robot.
- Otto can walk, dance, make sounds, gestures and avoid obstacles.
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED
- 3D printed parts (only in the builder kit)
- Fully programable and easy to code with blocky and arduino.
- Nylon gear motors.
- Walk & dance
- Avoid obstacles
- The maker kit includes all the electronic part you need to make your own Otto DIY robot. Ideally if you have a 3D printer. The builder kit includes all the electronic parts and the plastic shell to build your own Otto DIY in one hour.
- Kit content:
- 4 x micro servo motors with set of screws.
- Nano ATmega328
- USB cable
- Nano I/O shield
- Ultrasonic sensor
- DuPont easy to connect cables F/F
- Phillips screwdriver
- AA battery case with switch (batteries not included)
If you want the Maker Kit just 3D print the plastic parts using the FREE STL files in our full documentation, or you can make with the parts, any of the +100 robot remix projects that we made with the community. Instructions Manual and STL files for 3D printing here:
You can also control via our Bluetooth app by buying an additional Bluetooth module.